Woman uses comb to fend off domestic violence attack | Crime
Staring at the business end of a kitchen knife, a Memphis woman grabbed a comb to fend off an attack from an enraged ex-boyfriend.
According to an affidavit of complaint, Dana Parks showed up drunk at his ex-girlfriend's house, and when she told him to leave he pulled out a kitchen knife and threatened to kill her.
Police say she grabbed a comb to defend herself, at which point he dropped the knife, ran outside, picked up a fish tank, and threw it at the front door, then shattered the bedroom window with an unknown object. No one was hurt in the incident.
Parks is charged with aggravated assault and vandalism. He is locked up in the Shelby County Jail on $5,000 bond.
Sent from my iPhone
Upcoming Events near Raleigh - Frayser
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Z-Bo takes the shirt of his back, gives it to young fan
- City Council, Mayor Wharton at odds over potential AutoZone purchase
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon