Refrigerator sparked apartment fire | News
(WMC-TV) – A malfunctioning refrigerator caused an apartment fire that forced two adults and a child from their home Wednesday.
Firefighters say the fire inside the Lexington Apartments, near the intersection of Yale and Ramill Roads, started just around 7:15 p.m.
No one was injured during the fire which lasted roughly 15 minutes. However, the apartment did suffer fire, smoke and water damage totaling about $11,000.
Two adults and a child were forced to seek help from the Red Cross because of the flames.
Copyright 2012 WMC-TV. All rights reserved.