Dog tied to tree soon to have new leash of life | People
A dog that was saved from the freezing cold and tied to a tree in the woods is doing very well.
The handsome pup,named Jasper by Humane Society staff had a gash in his neck caused by an embedded collar.
The wound was a little worse than they thought, and so he will not be available for adoption for a couple of weeks.
However, they have three applications to adopt him already filled out, and a great number of people offering to take him if those fall through.
People at the Humane Society said you will never meet a sweeter animal than Jasper.
He just loves giving kisses and getting petted.
The Humane Society still has to test for heartworms and neuter Jasper.
They are waiting on his wounds to improve before they do those things, but right now he is very happy and is responding to treatment very well.
Click here to see the original report.
Upcoming Events near Raleigh - Frayser
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park