Le Bonheur corporate affairs VP receives prestigious award | People
Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs at Methodist Le Bonheur Healthcare Cato Johnson is receiving a prestigious award Friday as part of Black History Month.
He'll be awarded the Authur S. Holmon lifetime achievement award at the University of Memphis.
Johnson has also worked with Memphis Mayor A C Wharton's Transition team and is a member of Shelby County Mayor Mark Luttrell's Advisory Council.
Upcoming Events near Raleigh - Frayser
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shelby Co. leaders vote against being a part of convention center expansion study
- Council delays vote again on purchase of AutoZone Park
- RACE DAY GUIDE: Thousands prepare for St. Jude Memphis Marathon
- Memphians will find no room at downtown hotels
- Summary reveals Memphis would pay at least $25M for AutoZone Park